3rd party quality checker, as the beneficiary representative, is another very important piece of the puzzle. He is cross checking and validating key stages of the project, to deliver with quality and in line with legislation and regulation requirements
Our 3rd quality checkers are responsible for the following duties:
- Inspects the quality of the project documentation. Establish where are gaps in the project and request further details to the technical teams involved
- Checks the existence of the Construction Permit, also the fulfiment of the legal conditions stipulated by this
- Checks the correspondence between the construction permit provisions and the project
- Analyses the project, tenders specifications, the technologies and the procedures stipulated for the buildings performance
- Checking works of modernization, modification, transformation, consolidation, reparations and improvement of the foundation land.
- Participates to the general marking of the building limits. He monitories the marking and performance of the boundary stones, the access ways and the land borders and the measuring of the elevation quota nearby the land
- Establishes the marking and protection of the building’s boundaries.
- Checks the fulfillment of the performance technologies in order to ensure the quality level stipulated by the technical documentation, agreement and technical norms into force.
- Performs a checking in the main stages and takes part in the filling in the minutes of hidden works.
- Checks the fulfillment of the legislation concerning the used materials (the existence of the quality proof documentation, in conformity with the provisions of the quality certificates, agreements and projects).
- Improper use of half-finished, prefabricated materials or without a quality certificate, or without a technical authorization for untraditional and importable materials or without quality authorization is forbidden.
- Supervises the way in which the construction will be performed and only the works which meet all required quality standards are going to be approved and credited.
- On behalf of the investor he undertakes all necessary procedures to establish the works value and reimbursement.
- Gathers all documents held by both the service provider and the designing engineer in order to complete, according to the law, the construction technical data book.
- Supervises the laying up procedures and hands over the construction site to its owner.